CEO, founder, and architect of The 21 Convention, Anthony Dream Johnson is the leading force behind the world’s first and only “panorama event for life on earth”. He has been featured on WGN Chicago, and in the NY Times #1 best seller The Four Hour Work Week. His stated purpose for the work he does is “the actualization of the ideal man”, a purpose that has led him to found and host The 21 Convention across 3 continents and for 9 years in a row. Anthony blogs vigorously at TheDreamLounge.net and Declarationism.com.
In this video Anthony Johnson speaks on:
- The difference between “Physical Activity” and exercise.
- The three factors needed for effective exercise.
- Why everything you know about nutrition is wrong.
- Two foods you should avoid at all costs.
- The truth about protein, fat, and carbohydrates.
Visit Anthony at TheDreamLounge.net