The following terms and conditions govern all use of The21Convention.com website and all content, services and products available at or through the website. The21Convention.com is owned and operated by Anthony Johnson (“Dream”). The21Convention.com is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on The21Convention.com (collectively, the “Agreement”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Anthony Johnson, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, libelous or defamatory (more info on what that means), does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Anthony Johnson or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Anthony Johnson for inclusion on your Website, you grant Anthony Johnson a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Anthony Johnson will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Anthony Johnson has the right (though not the obligation) to, in his sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Anthony Johnson’s reasonable opinion, violates any policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Anthony Johnson’s sole discretion. Anthony Johnson will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Anthony Johnson has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Anthony Johnson does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Anthony Johnson disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which The21Convention.com links, and that link to The21Convention.com. Anthony Johnson does not have any control over those non-WordPress websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-The21Convention.com website or webpage, Anthony Johnson does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Anthony Johnson disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-The21Convention.com websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Anthony Johnson asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by The21Convention.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Anthony Johnson in accordance with this very terms of service. Anthony Johnson will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Anthony Johnson or others, Anthony Johnson may, in his discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, Anthony Johnson will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Anthony Johnson to you any The21Convention.com or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Anthony Johnson. Anthony Johnson, Beachmuscles.org, TheDreamLounge.net, The21Convention.com, site logos, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with these sites are trademarks or registered trademarks of Anthony Johnson. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Anthony Johnson or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. Anthony Johnson reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Anthony Johnson may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Anthony Johnson may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Anthony Johnson and his suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Anthony Johnson nor his suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. If you’re actually reading this, here’s a treat. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Anthony Johnson, or his suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Anthony Johnson under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Anthony Johnson shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Anthony Johnson, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Anthony Johnson and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of TheDreamLounge.net, The21Convention.com, or by the posting by Anthony Johnson posting a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Orlando,Florida. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Orlando,Florida, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Anthony Johnson may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
- TICKETS TO THE 21 CONVENTION LIVE EVENTS. All ticket sales are final. Refunds are only offered in the case that the subject live event is canceled due to natural or man-made disasters that directly impact the ability to hold such an event at the scheduled time. In such a case refunds will be made available no later than 90 days after the event was scheduled, or as soon as physically possible with regards to infrastructure, technology, and services “normally available” including but not limited to : basic internet access, telephone access, postal mail, and electricity. In the event that you cannot attend a live event after making your registration be aware that all tickets can be transferred or sold to another individual a maximum of (1) time during the life of the ticket for a transfer fee equal to 15% of the original purchase price. Contact us for more details on how to initiate a transfer or private sale of your ticket. All requests to transfer tickets must be made no later than 8 weeks before the start of a corresponding event. You may also opt to carryover your ticket to a future live event held by The 21 Convention LLC. The carryover fee is 25% of the original purchase price. Notification to carryover your ticket must be made in written or electronic format to The 21 Convention LLC no later than 5 weeks before the start of the initial live event that corresponds to the original ticket. A live event ticket may only be carried over a maximum of (1) time. Tickets expressly authorized by The 21 Convention LLC to be transferred between customers may be carried over in the same fashion as an un-transferred ticket.
- LIVE EVENT BEHAVIOR AND RECORDING POLICY. While attending live events held by The 21 Convention you must conduct yourself in a peaceful manner that is not in any way disruptive to the live events, their operation by our staff and volunteer team, as well as independent staff managed by the facility our events are contracted and held at. While attending The 21 Convention live events we reserve the right to remove any registered ticket holders from the event for any reason, at our sole discretion, and for any length of time we deem appropriate up to and including the remainder of the live event. Refunds will not be offered for those removed from the live event for disruptive purposes. While attending The 21 Convention live events you must comply with all peaceful requests made by staff of The 21 Convention, staff of the hosting facility, and any volunteers present at the live events acting under the direct instruction of The 21 Convention LLC staff and management. Refusal to do so may warrant being removed from the live event, and from the facility property should facility management deem it appropriate and necessary. By purchasing a ticket to The 21 Convention live events you consent to being filmed without limitation while in the live event staging and speaking areas. We do not permit video recording by attendees or unauthorized staff while in the conference rooms for our live events. If an attendee violates our recording policy we are not responsible for their recording nor can we confiscate their property. In such a case notify event staff immediately so appropriate action can be taken. We will attempt to rectify any policy violations by a ticket holder immediately and to the extent possible during the live event. We take your privacy seriously. If video recording is a concern for you please ask a staff member to be directed to a designated recording-free zone. Please be mindful of video recording when attending live events. Asking a question will get your voice on video. Walking directly in front of a camera will get your face on video. Accepting an invitation to go on the speaking stage WILL get you recorded on video.
Thanks to WordPress for this legal agreement.