- When can I see a list of confirmed speakers?
We will be releasing the official speaking roster this summer.
- Can I buy a partial event ticket for a specific day, topic, or speaker I want to hear?
We only offer a complete event ticket for The 21 Convention 2014. Fragmenting the event into smaller tickets conflicts with our philosophy as a company, and with our aim of producing the absolute best products and services possible.
- How old do I have to be to attend?
- When will I get my ticket and confirmation of my registration?
You will get an electronic receipt right away via e-mail. A printed ticket will be mailed to you shortly after. Please provide a valid shipping address during check out.
- Do I need to bring my ticket with me to check in?
Yes. Contact us if you misplace your ticket before the event.
- What is the exact venue address for the conference?
The venue is reserved, but the address is only made available to registered ticket holders.
- Are group rates available for the event tickets?
Not at this time.
- Is there a special rate to stay at the conference hotel?
Yes! All attendees are advised to stay at the conference hotel. It is a 4 star hotel and the group rate is $129 per night before tax. Registered ticket buyers will receive instructions for how to take advantage of this offer from the hotel after purchasing a ticket.
- What should I wear and bring?
Check local weather listings closer to the event for appropriate clothing.
Do bring a a quality notepad and writing utensils. Do not bring short-battery life electronics. Long battery life devices are welcome for note taking. Power outlets are exclusively reserved for 21C staff during the convention. No personal audio or video recording is permitted inside the conference room under any circumstances.
- Is there assigned seating?
The seating arrangement is : first come first serve each day of the event. If seat location is important to you, we recommend arriving no later than 30 minutes in advance of the first presentation each day.
- How long does each speaking session last?
The majority of speaking presentations will last ~60 minutes.
- Who can attend?
The event is designed for men, but everyone is welcome above the age of 18. Male or female, young or old, etc.
- What is your refund policy? Can I transfer my ticket to someone else?
All ticket sales are final. Refunds are not available under any circumstances unless otherwise noted.
In the event of a natural or man-made disaster that conflicts with the live event, 100% refunds will be made available as soon as able.
All tickets can be transferred or sold to another individual a maximum of (1) time for a fee equal to 15% of the original purchase price. Contact us for more details on how to initiate a transfer or private sale of your ticket. Tickets can also be carried forward to a future 21 Convention event for a fee equal to 25% of the original purchase price.
- Are there discounts or student pricing available?
We offer (very) infrequent sales on tickets. Stay tuned to our newsletter for updates.
- Are you recording the speeches? Will I be in the video?
All presentations are being recorded. By purchasing a ticket, you are agreeing to be recorded. If you ask a question, your voice will be recorded in the presentation. There will be a designated seating area for anyone who has specific concerns with being accidentally recorded on video.
We absolutely respect your privacy. Those who do not wish to be recorded by The 21 Convention LLC on video will not be deliberately recorded. We will make every effort to ensure no other attendees record video during the conference under any circumstance. Those who violate this policy risk being ejected from the event immediately.
- Can I bring my girlfriend or wife?
Absolutely. They need to purchase a regular event ticket, however.
- How can I help promote The 21 Convention?
Buy a ticket. Attend the convention. Live an admirable life. Tell others how it all happened.