This is an all new post series from The 21 Convention, featuring the best content from over 50 independent 21 Convention speakers on a weekly basis, including newsletters, podcasts, videos, blogs and more. Check in every Sunday for the latest and greatest independently produced content from T21C speakers.
- Brad Branson discusses his view on daygame and how, when approaching a girl, the most important thing you should be focusing on is your mindset going in on that interaction.
- Shasha. “Girls always know when you’re faking”, that’s Shasha’s first point in his new video and that’s why he counsels his students to be whatever suits their own personalities, in other words, be their ideal self.
- Mark Sisson after a wonderful series on inflammation and its effects on the human body, it’s time now to know which top-foods Mark has found to be anti-inflammatory.
- Doug McDuff M.D. An interesting study showing that children performing HIT have an increase in spontaneous physical activity, a finding that may not surprise anyone who is training in the same fashion and has, at some point, entertained the idea of jumping off walls and doing triple backflips.
- Drew Baye’s “My Philosophy of Exercise” has already been posted as a guest post here on The 21 Convention but it bears another mention if you haven’t checked it out already, especially now that Crossfit is becoming more and more mainstream.
Comment of the week