Dodger Hshudo Clemons T21C 2009

Former rival turned friend of Dream- Dodger “Hshudo” Clemons  has been hailed as the world’s “best under 21 pickup artist”. At the tender age of 20 he spends much of his time fighting off hordes of women on his college campus in Tennessee (just kidding, he sleeps with them).

In This Video, Dodger Clemons Speaks On:

• How to Change Your Reaction to Beautiful Women
  • The Truth About Rejection
  • Winging in College
  • How to Escalate in College
  • Why Intention is Everything
  • Routines to Use in College

Other Posts Featuring Dodger Clemons:

Post notes and view further discussion of this speech on the forum.

1. Dorian Gray says:

Its pronounced “neat-cha” Dogder :D

• Dodger/Hshudo says:

What is pronounced “neat cha”?

• Dodger/Hshudo says:

Oh, i actually am not sure about that.

My professor said his name the way i do, so i just assumed the PHD was right. My girlfriend insists we are both wrong though.

• Ben says:

It is nea-cha, not nea-chee. As a philosophy minor with a focus on existential philosophy I used to debate this with my friends. I then had the pleasure of speaking with a Nietzsche professor from Germany who was guest lecturing at Columbia University on Nietzsche for a semester (2hr plane discussion). I specifically asked her how to pronounce his name and she said nea-cha. However, if you still need authoritative proof, check out: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Nietzsche They have audio!

Great talk. Thanks!

• Hshudo/Dodger says:

I did look, and it actually list two pronunciation.

“Pronunciation: \ˈnē-chə, -chē\”

So the second alternative is the way i said it. I think that makes up both correct.

2. Dan says:

Definitely a great speech =D

3. Mannik says:

Cool speech man, I definitely know what you’re talking about in terms of being a total asshole in High school. I’m just starting out in the community with pretty good social skills already, do you think I should use routines?

• hshudo says:

yeah some people don’t like me. I talk admit that in my speech. Also almost all of the women I have slept with were completely sober. We were not even drinking. On the note of routines. They are a good starter tool, but eventually you want to move away. I never use them unless the approach is totally cold. I donlt use them at college parties ever. They are a good practice tool for clubs. I recommend DJ fuji speech if you are going to use them. It is very on point.

4. Mike says:

Sadly, I’ve seen this guy on campus at parties, and his method of getting girls is to get them smashed and try to sleep with them… not anything every college guy doesn’t already know how to do….

He gives off a bad vibe, too. All the chicks I know can’t stand him. I don’t know what hordes of women you guys are talking about.

• Mannik says:

Well, I am only going by Dream’s introduction. If Dream says he is good, then he must be pretty good. As for chicks not being able to stand him. My friend is the best natural I have ever seen, loads of girls say they don’t like him. He gets with all of them.
      So by saying chicks can’t stand him, it shows me he must be doing something right.

• Dream says:

“To be perfectly honest, it actually sounds like he got with someone you were stuck in the friends zone with. Although, that’s just my opinion.”

Indeed, that is what it sounds like. This is actually one of the nicer comments I’ve allowed in on his speech. There have been some outright rude comments on here- and most sound like they are from women (and use fake e-mails more often than not).

Anyway, I’ve hung out with Hshudo quite a bit, and he’s “got game”. Does this mean he’s perfect? Of course not, but when it comes to women, he hooks up with quite a few- and, has good standards.

-Dream

• Mike says:

You guys are very welcome to your opinion, and I completely respect that.

At the same time, this video has been slowly making the rounds at the University of Tennessee recently, which is probably why you’re getting a lot of angry chick comments with fake emails.
          If I was a chick, I’d prolly do the same thing, cuz this seems like the kind of place where members stick together, and I can totally see someone sending hate mail over a bad comment made about a friend.

He didn’t sleep with anyone I was in the friend-zone with, although I see where you’d get that impression. I don’t even know the guy personally. I’m just speaking in terms of the times I’ve seen him at parties, and what the chicks I know say about him.

I don’t use this site at all, and I’m just commenting as a student at his school. But at the same time, the dude gets a lot of bad vibes. My male friends hate him. My female friends hate him. And from the few times I’ve seen him, I hate him. If he’s sleeping with a lot of women, then they’re desperate or smashed. If sleeping with anything is your goal, then fine, he can help you meet your goal, but I really hope most of the guys here are better than that. The guy has no tact in person. Seriously, none at all. It’s easy to get up and give a speech, but this guy can’t deliver in person. I’ve seen him try. It’s kind of sad. I’ve even seen chicks ask the people throwing the parties to not invite him again or ban him.

That said, most of the girls I’ve met that know this guy cannot stand him IRL and have never/would never sleep with him. Again, I don’t know what hordes of women you’re speaking of.

I know you all want a role model to look up to, and Hshudo seems like he can deliver, but to be fair, you should consider the points of view of people who don’t like him, especially since we go to school with him. Yeah, like he said, he invites himself to a lot of parties because he doesn’t get invited. There’s a reason for that, guys.

Just my two cents. Thanks for listening.

• Ben says:

To summarize your points: He is not a cool guy with high social value at your school. Girls probably know him as a player, some get annoyed with he hits on then, and all of them would never admit to being a slut=wanting to hook up with him. You’ve seen him in passing and he annoys you. You’ve also seen him get rejected before.

I appreciate the restraint and lack of emotional, incendiary words; also you appear reasonably intelligent. So I’ll put it this way, as a rebuttal of sorts, your essay would get an A- for writing (to be generous), but a F for context. Your points are simply irrelevant to what he is trying to communicate.

We aren’t trying to be friends with him. I really don’t care who likes him-I’m not sure how that weakens his speech or challenges his insights. Girls hate players-not news. It is sad that you have to claim that “If he’s sleeping with a lot of women, then they’re desperate or smashed.”-as you already admit you simply DON’T KNOW. (For those of us to know PUAs, we have all seen socially unpopular/unattractive, semi-awkward guys who practice and then get good at closing normal girls; objectively, Dodger has good facial structure (ok, not a fan of the hair) and clearly is able to talk confidently and intelligently and would be expected to pick up normal girls *who did not know his social reputation* even if he wasn’t a PUA). From what I can see, your problem with him is twofold 1) you don’t like him socially and find him tactless and annoying and 2) you likely have a problem with his values.

However, you are missing the whole point. Many, if not most of his points are valid and insightful. Are you challenging the fact that guys, in fact most mature guys, should develop inner confidence, talk to women they are interested in, not take rejection personally or too seriously, should think about logistics, etc? His routines aren’t too bad either. Fine, not everything is super insightful, but rarely are there points that are not reasonable. What one does with these basic human skills are up to the individual; altho he certainly talks about f*ckig a lot:)

In the end, your opinion is NOT an opinion about his insights and social analysis-which really are pretty basic, reasonable, and likely useful to some people. Instead, you are simply giving an ad hominen attack. Try to take a step back, out of your social world and values, and listen to his talk objectively for its CONTENT, comparing it to other speakers on this site. From that perspective, which is the only relevant perspective for this site, Dodger/Hshudo gives an impressive talk for someone who is only 20yo. Unfortunately, your opinion isn’t even worth its two cents.

• Porter says:

“As a person with a doctoral degree and an extensive background in editing essays, let me help you with your writing skills.”

“Girls probably know him as a player, some get annoyed with he hits on then,..”

Wait a second…

5. Dream says:

“I don’t even know the guy personally. I’m just speaking in terms of the times I’ve seen him at parties, and what the chicks I know say about him.”

>>So, let me get this straight- you don’t know him, and are basing your opinion of him (judgment) off of a few parties, and what a few women say? That is the definition of short sighted- especially the listening to women part.

“My male friends hate him. My female friends hate him. And from the few times I’ve seen him, I hate him.”

>>You guys don’t sound like a very happy and peaceful bunch. Considering all of the hate mail/comments these same people have taken time out of their lives to send in on his speech (repeatedly)- they don’t sound like people who “get it”, either- male or female. They sound very angry and bitter in their own lives, and are seemingly trying to project that out onto Hshudo for one reason or another.

>>>The fact that these women are emotionally responding to him intensely enough to send in the hate mail/comments that they have says a lot in and of itself, since it’s that same level of emotion that will cause women to fuck him (probably a bit more in the positive direction, but the same degree no less).

“It’s easy to get up and give a speech”

>>Is it really? Because last I checked public speaking was the number one fear in the US. Most people are deathly afraid of doing it in the first place- let alone on the subject he spoke about, and to such a large audience (and knowing it would go out to tens of thousands of people online). I have to ask, is your comment based on any level of personal experience? Most people that I’ve met who speak for a living do not say it’s easy- not for the first few years of practice anyway.

“Again, I don’t know what hordes of women you’re speaking of.”

>>>The women in Orlando I’ve seen hanging off his arm.

“you should consider the points of view of people who don’t like him, especially since we go to school with him. Yeah, like he said, he invites himself to a lot of parties because he doesn’t get invited. There’s a reason for that, guys.”

>>>This sounds like my old room mate Slikk at “Project Orlando”. He was great with women- one of the best I’ve seen at his age- but he often didn’t get invited to parties either. Why? Because he was known as the guy who would fuck the hottest women at the party- so guys made sure to never invite him, especially fraternities. I believe they called him a “caker” for stealing all of their women (as if they owned them).

I haven’t been to Tenessee lately, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a similar situation- especially after his video has gone viral enough to bring in hate comment after hate comment.

6. [...] few nights ago, my girlfriend and I were sitting on my bed watching my speech. It occurred to me that I messed up. There were several points in my speech that went awry. A [...]

7. Halffull says:

It’s honestly not surprising that Dodger has a lot of haters. Any guy in college who is open about wanting to fuck lots of women is going to get them… it’s just the nature of the beast.

Especially goes for community guys, who’s skills with attracting and seducing women generally accelerate at a faster pace than their general social skills with befriending girls and guys.

Most girls who are fucking him aren’t gonna be talking about it, or if they are, will frame it as being taking advantage of… even if it’s complete bullshit. I honestly think Mike is talking about what he thinks is true, without realizing the reality of the situation.

8. Alex says:

Hey, Hsudo, I was wondering if I could get your full name.

Maybe we can talk some time.

9. Alex says:

Also, Mike.

You’re full of shit.

I’m a PUA at my HS and a lot of people hate me, and, for the most part, 95% of the girls I’m done sleeping with (stop talking to) dislike me.

It’s all jealousy – girls ALSO lie SO MUCH.

Listening to people who hate him is a horrible idea. Jealousy is the main reason people hate on PUAs, and envy, and ignorance.

10. Jason says:

Ha, this guy has as much adhd as I do. But he’s definitely got it straight when it comes to library.

11. Nightmare says:

WE get it, YOU don’t. live with that. Here’s the difference. US- Dream, Hshudo, and I control the nature of our relationship as to where you are strung along like a child. grow up. but you’re coments are cute… I get it. :-)

12. Jaspreet Singh says:

Hey im going to college this fall and wanted to know if dorming or not dorming affects college game. Can you do college game without dorming O.o

• Hshudo says:

Yeah of course you can. I think i cover this, but the short version is here.

I like to not be in Dorms be cause it makes it very easy for some douche roommate to cockblock you. Personally, i prefer living close to campus, but not on. I have an apartment, and campus is a ten minute walk away. So girls can come see me just as easy as dorm, plus no stupid rules and privacy. It actually cost me less also. Of campus is better.

13. [...] few nights ago, my girlfriend and I were sitting on my bed watching my speech. It occurred to me that I messed up. There were several points in my speech that went awry. A [...]

14. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by John Spencer Moore and John Spencer Moore, John Spencer Moore. John Spencer Moore said: Wait…please PLEASE say yall remember DODGER… @potweet @jesseford @elizabethkurtz http://bit.ly/CbAFC (bigup to J. Bennett for this find) [...]

15. Carmela says:

I didn’t believe you at Coco last year when you told me that this is what you’ve been up to…

Wow. Idk, dude. I think most girls I know would be able to see through this. I’m pretty sure I would…..

Hope you’re doing well.

16. Cody Long from HFA says:

Haha, jesus u’ve got the most bloated (and weird shaped head) out of anyone I’ve known LOL.

17. Cody Long from HFA says:

We could also call this system “Totally Overcompensating for being friendless throughout my first 18 years”, or “How to Never find a decent wife”, or “Ego’s, Unchecked by Reality”, or “Making an ass out of myself and peers” or… well I think we get the point?

18. Chelsea says:

We could just call this whole thing “no means yes”.

Topics:

More in 2009 HD Footage, College, Dating (55 of 63 articles)
20914149_200

A former T21C attendee turned dating coach for Pua Training- one of the world's largest companies dedicated to teaching success ...