Drew Baye is a leading authority on exercise physiology, has extensive experience training clients one on one, and is the author of the world’s most popular high intensity training blog. Drew has also had the opportunity to meet and learn from the some of the most knowledgeable people on the planet regarding exercise, including Nautilus inventor Arthur Jones, Ellington Darden, Ken Hutchins, Jim Flanagan, Joe Mullen, John Little, Greg Anderson, Doug McGuff, Ryan Hall and others.
Drew currently lives and trains clients in Altamonte Springs, FL and is nearing completion of his first book.
In This Video, Drew Speaks On:
- How to Tell How Often to Workout
- The Different Types of Plateaus, and How to Get Over Them
- How to Find the Minimum Amount of Training Needed to Produce the Desired Result
- What Exercise is Best to Isolate Specific Muscles
- How to Find The Perfect Amount of Weight to Lift
- How to Put Your Exercises in the Right Order
Visit Drew Baye at Baye.com
Other Posts Featuring Drew Baye:
Post notes and view further discussion of this speech on the forum.